lunes, febrero 26, 2007

Mi vida sin ti


Will you marry me? [Jenny turns and looks at him]

Forrest Gump: I'd make a good husband, Jenny.

Jenny Curran: You would, Forrest.

Forrest Gump: But you won't marry me.

Jenny Curran: You don't wanna marry me.

Forrest Gump: Why don't you love me, Jenny? I'm not a smart man, but I know what love is.


Que gran película, el día que alguien me diga eso...creo que me desmayaré, sí, eso es lo que pasará. Por ahora no creo que ocurra, ni lo más remoto...



Pero lo mejor de todo:


My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."


Pues eso, a ver cual va a ser mi siguiente bombóm...

5 Comments:

Blogger anonymous said...

That's just one of the best pictures ever. It's been 13 years since it's release and yet, it feels like a fresh new flick.

I love it. I've seen it many times... and each time I do, I cry like a child.

Forrest's mum represents kind of southern red-neck innocence and wisdom.

Quoting forrest: That's all I have to say about that.

10:15 a. m.  
Blogger anonymous said...

Do I know you from somewhere?
why do you leave me wanting more?
Why do all the things I say sound like the stupid things I said before?

3:00 p. m.  
Blogger Logan said...

Me voy de viaje.

Ya te contaré :D

2:50 p. m.  
Blogger Logan said...

¿Sigues viva?

Espero que sí. Ojalá no postees porque eres feliz y tienes cosas mejores que hacer que escribir en un blog.

1:26 p. m.  
Blogger yomisma said...

Este blog no me funciona, no recuerdo las claves.
Asi que me abro otro blog

venusbirth2

4:12 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home